Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fabric Flower Headband

I found this super cute and super easy fabric flower headband tutorial on Little Miss Momma today. I was shocked at how quickly I was able to make these...20 minutes from start to finish. Don't be daunted by the prospect of cutting out 20-30 fabric circles. Since they don't have to be perfect, I just took the length of my fabric, folded it over about 2 inches and started cutting half circles out. It took about 5 minutes to cut all of them out. Also, don't worry about the fabric fraying, it adds to the charm of the flower.

I apologize for the photos. I took them with my iPhone and made the tutorial on Moodboard since I'm currently without a computer and am putting this post together on my iPad.

For the full tutorial visit Little Miss Momma, she has much more detailed instructions. Have fun!


No comments: