Monday, March 21, 2011

Angry Birds...Baja Style!

Ahh, another beautiful day in paradise. So yesterday's plan to paint rocks like Easter eggs morphed into something much more fun. I decided to take pretty much everyone's love of Angry Birds and our abundancy of rocks here and turn that into a virtual Angry Birds game!

M and I spent a few hours yesterday collecting the perfect size rocks and painting them to look like our beloved feathered friends. They turned out so much cuter than I ever dreamed they would! Our only obstacle was a slingshot. How were we going to get the birds to fly? Keep in mind we're currently in the middle of nowhere in Mexico so there's not a handy Walmart nearby. Hmmm, what to do. Cue the cousins arriving. The first thing out of M's mouth "come look at the birds!". I quickly explain that while they're super cute, we have that one logistical problem of no slingshot. Sister-in-law says, "how funny, I packed one!". What more can I say. Angry Birds Baja Style was a go!!!!



Needless to say we're ALL having a blast flinging the birds at the pigs.

Mission accomplished. :-)

*I'm currently on my iPad so images to come once I get to a computer.

Jen

No comments: