Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring has Sprung!


Well, it's definitely feeling like spring here in Houston. We've already had our first 90 degree day! My yard is coming around nicely. My roses are blooming and my trees are starting to sprout new leaves. I think spring is my favorite time of year. Nice cool mornings and warm afternoons. I snapped a few photos of my roses and also of my kitty and one of my dogs enjoying the warm weather.



I haven't been creating much lately, but I did find time to make M a little outfit the other day. I found this great trim at Hobby Lobby for less than $1.00 a yard. Way cheaper and easier than making a ruffle myself! I appliqued the heart on the shirt for Valentine's Day and am just now getting around to making the jeans to match.


That's about it for now. Have a Happy Easter!

No comments: