Monday, March 3, 2008

Preparing for a Craft Show



I'm preparing right now for my first ever craft show on March 8th. I have one major problem though. I have NOTHING ready!! I've decided that I must stop creating new things and start producing general, non-personalized items that I can sell at the show. I'm having a really hard time with this though. So far I have two boy burp cloths, a boy bib and two girl burp cloths. Not exactly enough for an 8-hour show.

I think in reality, I'll be able to make another 10 or so burp cloths and then just bring samples of my personalized items and hope that people are inclined to place order rather than just going for instant gratification. I'm also toying with the idea of bringing my embroidery machine with me, but that may be more trouble than it's worth.

Anyway, the new items for today are the lollipop burp cloths, which I think are super cute. I love the ribbon sewed on to the lollipop.

I found some really cute toiletry bags the other day and my mother-in-law, thank you, gave me the idea of using them as on-the-go diaper bags. Why didn't I think of that! So, here they are in all their glory.

Okay, back to creating "stock" items now. That's no fun! ;-)

No comments: