Monday, April 14, 2008

Finally, Something New to Add!




Wow, it's been almost a month since my last post! I went through a slump and couldn't get motivated to create anything new, well that's over now. Just look at all of my new things.

The lovie blankie, fabric burp pad and chenille bib are part of a donation I did for a charity auction. I have to say I am so proud of the little blanket. It was frustrating but I think it turned out great.

I've also been applique'ing (is that spelled right?) on shirts lately and I love the way the name applique came out.



I also made a coffee coozie to math our wine wraps. They are ridicuously cute and fun!

Now for some good news/bad news.

The good news first. I have a big shipment of new adult travel tumblers arriving on Thursday! I've finally found a new vendor and I can't wait to receive them. These are going to be a bit larger than our last ones. The new cup is 16 oz as opposed to the 11 oz old one.

Now for the bad news. Playtex is discontinuing our sippy cups! I am so sad about this. Everyone really seems to love our personalized sippys. I have about 20 of them left so when they're gone, they're gone. Playtex will still continue to manufacture the bowl/plate sets and the straw cups, for the time being.
I guess that's all of our news.

Have a great week!

No comments: